Thursday 4 July 2013

Media: Third Day- Video Game Promotion

Hey Blogsters,
Today is my third lesson for the move up days to Media GCSE. The task for today was to create a video game promotion to an upcoming game called 'Hunger Games: Training'. Personally, working in a group was very easy, as I'm a good team worker. Also, the roles given to one another matched what we were interested in doing, which benefitted the effort we put into the process.

I worked with Zubair and Laura. The roles we had were: Account Manager: Zubair, Art Director: Me, Finance Director: Zubair, and Creative ideas Director: Laura. We balanced out our roles very well as our money spent was enough and not too much. Also we prepared a power point presentation which enabled the viewers to get a great understanding of our project and promotion skills.

As I was the Art Director, I had to come up with drawing the logo, and the front cover, and after a long 2hours work, the team and I came up with some fantastic ideas!
Here is what they looked like:

Front cover:

Logo:          


In my opinion, we worked very well as a team, as we didn't criticize or boss one another around. We got along, and mainly got the job done. It was great fun and it has made me look forward to starting Media even more next year.

Keep up with my blogs, I'll be blogging more often now, 
Enjoy,
Toodles.
03.07.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment